Mostly because I am always made stupid choices are made the same READ MORE NEWS

6:23 AM

New Delhi (10 May): Ranveer Singh brand 'Bajirao Mastani' work in Bollywood, he gave in, which keeps all the stars aspire. But the journey of stardom with Ranveer Singh Strglr not been easy. Ranveer says, he has had many wafer roll.

Ranveer in the Filmfare magazine recently revealed in an interview that many things which he had not mentioned before.

Ranveer said some tough life experience I gained. It was not easy at all. I have long suffered emotional problems. I was laughed at. Faced racism. Humiliation endured.

Ranbir said, "but it's good to be sensitive to the 'big bad world' at the mercy of the leaves. I'm so my feelings are too extreme extremist."

Ranbir said. "My nature is a way Macentjim defense. I liked that I need to go. I'm mostly hide their intelligence. One day, I'm stupid 'because it lives in" jerks "are preferred and are Knektebl are.

You Might Also Like

0 comments